You have to admit, 2016 has been a rough year. Between the contentious Presidential election, and the untimely deaths of some of our favorite celebrities, it's been quite a 2016. I saw a Facebook post that someone needs to put Betty White in bubble wrap for the next week, because we just can't take anymore heartbreak. Here, here!
There is still one more week in 2016, and there are some fun things to do around the Oklahoma City area that you may want to check out.
- Free Holiday Water Taxi Rides http://downtownindecember.com/free-holiday-taxi-rides/
- Elf the Musical http://www.okcciviccenter.com/shows.php
- Film Row Lights Display http://downtownindecember.com/film-row-lights-display/
- Devon Ice Rink http://downtownindecember.com/devon-ice-rink/
- Deuce Days//Jazz Nights in Deep Deuce http://www.deepdeucedistrict.com/event/deuce-days-jazz-nights-in-deep-deuce/
This list is certainly not all inclusive, as there are MANY things to do around OKC. Websites like www.visitokc.com are a big help when you're looking for things to do. For general (non-holiday) fun, check these places out.
I hope you ring in the new year with good friends and laughter. Please be safe and have a Happy New Year!